Hi I have a question. I have a 8900 running OS5 and I can't seem to get the device to scroll thru pages like sliding it scrolls line per line but I would like to know how to make it scroll like sliding. My friend has a 8900 with 4.6 OS and when she goes thru pages on her browser the scrolling same thing on her twitter app and facebook. Does anyone know how can I enable this scrolling effect on my blackberry? Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-10 04:50 PM
    Anyone ? Bump.
    02-17-10 08:45 PM
    There is an app for Storm1 who running OS 4.7, but it is integrated in OS 5.0(for the storm i mean.

This app only allow scrolling in the contact, media and BB browser. It as many bug(just not work most of the time). It named Berryscroll(not sure), but I dont know if any non-touch device version exist.
    02-17-10 08:55 PM
    There is an app for Storm1 who running OS 4.7, but it is integrated in OS 5.0(for the storm i mean.

This app only allow scrolling in the contact, media and BB browser. It as many bug(just not work most of the time). It named Berryscroll(not sure), but I dont know if any non-touch device version exist.
    Can you try Facebook or twitter on your BB and see if you get the flick scroll method ? Is it that it doesn't work on OS 5 ?
    02-17-10 09:17 PM
    I want to know if it works !! it's so bad to scroll in the facebook app !!! In the gmail application the scroll is smooth
    02-18-10 04:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD