well finally today it got to me about my loose keyboard and backcover (since before i was on this forum i didnt really care but now it annoys me lol), i phoned orange and they said that they will need me to send the phone and wait 3 days for them to check it and then send a new one if needed, and i dunno if i should do it since i wont have a phone for 3 days ,

is it possible to buy a new battery cover and keyboard and fit them to solve the problem?

Thanks
    04-16-09 03:29 AM
    yeah look on cnn.cn
    04-16-09 03:59 AM

Thanks man
    04-16-09 04:08 AM
    To replace the keyboard you will need to open the phone. This will void your warranty.
    04-16-09 11:15 AM
    well finally today it got to me about my loose keyboard and backcover (since before i was on this forum i didnt really care but now it annoys me lol), i phoned orange and they said that they will need me to send the phone and wait 3 days for them to check it and then send a new one if needed, and i dunno if i should do it since i wont have a phone for 3 days ,

is it possible to buy a new battery cover and keyboard and fit them to solve the problem?

Thanks
    Tell the company that their exchange program sucks! Tell them you are going to leave. See what they say.
    04-16-09 11:29 AM
    Tell the company that their exchange program sucks! Tell them you are going to leave. See what they say.
    LoL...
    I agree....that does suck. VZW sends you the replacement, so you at least have yours (assuming it's working) til it gets there, then you can do the switch yourself, or take it into the store and they'll set you up... then you send the phone back in the prepaid package...

but if it has to be done, yeah, send it...unless you don't care about voiding your warranty
    04-16-09 11:44 AM
    LOL isnt that a bit extreme? and btw i was planing to void it anyway since i dented the bezel and i bought a new one.
    04-16-09 11:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD