I guess this is a silly minor thing. But, I would prefer my phone go directly to home screen after hanging up a call.

If I receive a call, it does. But, if I make a call from contacts, my phone goes back to contacts after hanging up.

Is there a way to make it go back to home screen after hanging up?
    05-22-09 04:24 PM
    Hitting escape is the only option I'm pretty sure.
    05-22-09 04:35 PM
    Thanks Lazerus. I was afraid that was likely the case.

Am I the only one that finds this minor thing a bit annoying?
    05-22-09 04:58 PM
    Not just you, this particular issue drives me nuts. I would like to see this changed in a future OS. If not I would gladly pay $2-$3 for a little app that fixes this issue. Any developers listening?
    05-22-09 05:04 PM
    Yeah! I'm going to chime in with support on this request... You know, the theory of power in numbers! This has always bugged me, but I hadn't thought of asking someone to come up with a "fix."
    05-22-09 07:13 PM
    I am glad to see I am not the only one.

It somehow seems silly to me that I am bugged to have to "Just hit my back button", but somehow it annoys me.
    05-22-09 07:53 PM
    Oddly, if my call ends I simply wait 10-20 seconds and my phone reverts to the home screen. I suppose if you're that impatient, hitting the back button should prove to be an instant gratification.
    05-22-09 08:18 PM
    I'm sure I'll get reprimanded for this, so I apologize in advance for resurrecting a dead thread - I didn't want to PM everyone individually...

Has anyone found a workaround or app for this? I waited 2 minutes (until my backlight turned off) and my call log is still showing.

Thanks,
    Chris
    04-22-10 02:01 PM
    This "issue" has also bugged me. I know what you all are talking about. You mean right after the call disconnects while the active call window is still showing. You still have to wait to hit the escape key. It isn't like the old Curves where you can press the back key and select "Yes" to return to home screen.
    I just press the End key. And I know how anal we are when using the end key since we all want to properly close any apps. But for now it's the best thing we can do if waiting for the active call screen to disappear is too long.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-10 03:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD