Hey guys. I traded my iphone for my friend's blackberry. It's kind of beat up so I want to send it back so they can send me a fresh one. Someone told me the person has to have bought it from less than a year ago. My friend forgot when bought it. Can I lie to tmobile and say I bought it a few months ago?
    11-19-09 11:52 PM
    do yourself a favor, dont be a lie and a cheap cheat. for like $30-40 you can go on cnn.cn and buy all replacemt parts necessary to make it 100% new looking again. after 15 mins of careful work, the phone will be good as new again.
    11-19-09 11:57 PM
    I would, but it's not the bezel part. It's actually really scratched up where the ear piece is. And I'm doing this because it's not really fair how I give my friend had legit iPhone and he gives me a scratched up blackberry with a few add-ons. I think I deserve to start fresh.
    11-19-09 11:59 PM
    I would, but it's not the bezel part. It's actually really scratched up where the ear piece is. And I'm doing this because it's not really fair how I give my friend had legit iPhone and he gives me a scratched up blackberry with a few add-ons. I think I deserve to start fresh.
    dude thats the easiest and cheapest part of the phone to replace. dont screw t-mobile and other customers with real claims cuz you made a crappy deal with your friend for a beat up phone. you dont deserve to start fresh. for $10 you can fix your phone. cheap a$$....

cnn.cn happens to be sold out of it now, but you can get it elsewhere.

BlackBerry Curve 8900 OEM top cover - Cellular Nationwide Network - Cellular Accessories - 3G,

all it requires is taking the top two screws out and that piece falls off. just replace and youre done. 2 minutes tops.
    Last edited by dictoresno; 11-20-09 at 12:09 AM.
    11-20-09 12:06 AM
    Just make your friend buy the parts for you and do the work yourself. There is no reason to make a frivolous claim like that.
    11-20-09 12:27 AM
    Can I lie to tmobile and say I bought it a few months ago?
    And hence the reason our society is going to h*ll. It's cool to lie as long as you benefit from the lie.
    11-20-09 12:32 AM
    And hence the reason our society is going to h*ll. It's cool to lie as long as you benefit from the lie.
    So we can agree on some things!
    11-20-09 12:33 AM
    Wow. That's about all I got to say. Yeah, let's lie to tmo to get a brand new phone because of cosmetic damage... Did I just read this? -_-

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-09 12:49 AM
    You're making it such a big deal lol. WOAH I'm getting another blackberry I'm such a criminal. Lol not like your opinions are affecting me I'm gonna do it anyway. =]

There are people cracking premium themes and you're attacking me. Lmfao. Hilarious.
    Last edited by BerryBlack8900; 11-20-09 at 12:54 AM.
    11-20-09 12:50 AM
    You're making it such a big deal lol. WOAH I'm getting another blackberry I'm such a criminal. Lol not like your opinions are affecting me I'm gonna do it anyway. =]

There are people cracking premium themes and you're attacking me. Lmfao. Hilarious.
    whats really funny is that you dont have any clue how warranty replacement works. you can lie to them and say your phone is defective. they will happily send you a new refusbished unit. however, when they test your device and realize theres nothing wrong with it (other than consmetics), they will charge your account full boat for the replacement phone. so enjoy.
    11-20-09 01:10 AM
    tmobile won't replace the phone anyway, they don't replace berry's for cosmetic reasons. This guy is.....oh I can't say it. he probably "found" the phone
    11-20-09 01:13 AM
    tmobile won't replace the phone anyway, they don't replace berry's for cosmetic reasons. This guy is.....oh I can't say it. he probably "found" the phone
    either way, yes...they wont replace it for cosmetic reasons. but he can BS them and say theres something wrong with it (speaker doesnt work, keys dont work, OS glitch etc). they will try to trouble shoot the phone while talking to him before they agree to take it back. they will send him a refurb in the mail and he will mail the other one back. hes gonna be all happy until he realizes a $300+ charge on his bill after they tested his device and determine there is no factory covered issues with the phone.
    11-20-09 01:47 AM
    first off when you lie over petty crap that your friend caused you make it more difficult for those who get faulty devices to have them replaced for legit reasons.

Honestly i do not care if t-mobile loses a bit of money off your lie but that will make it harder for legit returns or people who get faulty units.

Plus they usually never replace over cosmetic damage since it was your fault not the device.

either go order the parts and replace it yourself make your friend replace it or swap back. (next time inspect the device before you swap)
    11-20-09 02:11 AM
    BerryBlack is young and dumb. How bout trying to find a clue stupid.
    11-20-09 02:27 AM
    BerryBlack is young and dumb. How bout trying to find a clue stupid.
    best post in the thread
    11-20-09 02:47 AM
    best post in the thread
    I concur.

Hope that fool gets stuck with a nice bill cause it doesn't matter what we say anyway right? He's gonna do what he wants. Having worked at a call center for the last 6 years, they will know and he will get his
    11-20-09 04:40 AM
    I concur.

Hope that fool gets stuck with a nice bill cause it doesn't matter what we say anyway right? He's gonna do what he wants. Having worked at a call center for the last 6 years, they will know and he will get his
    lol, I have seen that happen before.

What I find funny is that he blames his freind for a crappy looking phone.. UUMmm hey stupid, you didnt look at the phone before you traded?

What goes around, comes around.
    11-20-09 08:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD