Why can't "Auto Lock" work or even exist in the Options folders when "Safe Mode" is applied???

Strange????
    03-06-09 07:03 PM
    Don't wish to sound dumb Charlie... but what exactly are 'Safe Mode' and 'Auto Lock'

Nice Rolex
    03-06-09 07:41 PM
    Don't wish to sound dumb Charlie... but what exactly are 'Safe Mode' and 'Auto Lock'

Nice Rolex
    Aoto lock is an automatic phone locking application that is free to download.

Safe mode is a BB facility that prevents unexpected 3rd party applications opening.

Nice Rolex ???? Do we know each other ??
    03-06-09 07:47 PM
    Cheers for the info Charlie, not heard of either of them before.

If you are the charliec I think you are, then you are a fellow DSSD owner...
    if not, then I am an arse and I apologise for the mistaken identity

Sorry I can't help you with your original query
    03-06-09 08:01 PM
    Cheers for the info Charlie, not heard of either of them before.

If you are the charliec I think you are, then you are a fellow DSSD owner...
    if not, then I am an arse and I apologise for the mistaken identity

Sorry I can't help you with your original query
    Hello Phil..... yes it's me !!!

I'll pm you on the TRF
    03-06-09 08:05 PM
    Why can't "Auto Lock" work or even exist in the Options folders when "Safe Mode" is applied???

Strange????
    Auto Lock is a 3rd party application. Safe mode disables all 3rd party application from loading when it boots and until such time you boot normally (not safe mode).

So when in safe mode, auto lock is not loaded. Hope it is clear.
    03-06-09 08:07 PM
    Auto Lock is a 3rd party application. Safe mode disables all 3rd party application from loading when it boots and until such time you boot normally (not safe mode).

So when in safe mode, auto lock is not loaded. Hope it is clear.
    Thanks my man.

It's a pity you cant authorise safe mode to accept certain 3rd party apps really???
    03-06-09 08:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD