01-21-09 03:32 PM
35 12
tools
    Not sure it means anything, but I did speak with a store manager and she said they will be getting them but there's no time line for a release date. I just can't deal with tmobiles shotty coverage area. Worst comes 2 worst, I'll just get a bold!
    I have used both and I still prefer the Bold.
    01-20-09 06:24 PM
    And last word I had was that CX still prefers the 8900. Different strokes for different folks. I still like my pearl! Although I am greatly anticipating the Jav.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-09 06:48 PM
    And last word I had was that CX still prefers the 8900. Different strokes for different folks. I still like my pearl! Although I am greatly anticipating the Jav.

The Pearlie is a great device, but that 8900 seems to be pretty amazing.
    01-20-09 06:50 PM
    man i hope they release the 8900 for ATT, it would be sweet
    01-20-09 06:52 PM

It will go both ways. CX does love the Jav and others too. Bla1ze still prefers the Bold and he has both.

I like the Bold more because I really love the keyboard, the slightly bigger screen, the 3G, and I think it even looks better. The two things that I like about the Jav is the screen is just a bit more clear and it has more application memory. To me, there are more positives with the Bold but either way they are both fantastic devices!
    01-20-09 06:53 PM
    I am with you. Let's wait till that puppy comes out and then we can decide if we want to dump our Pearls

The Pearlie is a great device, but that 8900 seems to be pretty amazing.
    01-20-09 07:17 PM
    Who is CX?

01-20-09 07:20 PM
    I hope the javelin comes to AT&T soon. I've been waiting for this phone for month now. Im really considering getting the Bold now if no release date is announced soon.
    01-20-09 09:17 PM
    Who is CX?
    Crucial Xtreme...or something like that. He's a wicked smart guy who knows all the secret squirrel stuff. He's like the Crackberry wizard.
    01-21-09 12:49 AM
    tell your friend to return it...

AT&T is supposedly getting possibly a limited amount of 8900's

as well as a 3G version of the javelin

but dont take my word for it as im basing it off what i've read from others

and am in NO way...a credible source
    01-21-09 03:32 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD