Do I put a reference # of some sort on the label or something? How will they know it's my 8900?

Thanks
    02-20-09 01:25 AM
    Do I put a reference # of some sort on the label or something? How will they know it's my 8900?

Thanks
    do we have 30 days to return them or 14?
    and, when i returned my curve awhile ago, i didnt write anything like that... but id call 611 to make sure.
    02-20-09 01:30 AM

Thanks
    #1 why are you returning it??? dont like it???

#2 when you got the address and stuff you should have gotten an order number of which you put on a piece of paper and send with it...i got a piece of paper wrote my address and my IMEI number and the order number....or account number would do...and then slip it in to your package...if you want you can put a reference number (put your phone number) this way if they say they didn't get it you won't have to keep track of your tracking number as it will be just your phone number

#2b after you send it in, you call back and tell them the tracking number and they will note it on your account and credit you $10 for shipping. If you wait until your tracking number is active (about 1-3 hours after shipping) you should be able to get them to start the order for the replacement, if that's what your doing and have not already received your replacement
    02-20-09 01:35 AM
    You have 14 days. Unless you live in California. They will know its your 8900 by the IMEI and other device specific info.
    02-20-09 01:35 AM
    You have 14 days. Unless you live in California. They will know its your 8900 by the IMEI and other device specific info.
    How long do you have if you live in california?
    02-20-09 02:17 AM
    How long do you have if you live in california?
    Under California law you have a 30 day return policy.
    02-20-09 02:22 AM
    #1 why are you returning it??? dont like it???

#2 when you got the address and stuff you should have gotten an order number of which you put on a piece of paper and send with it...i got a piece of paper wrote my address and my IMEI number and the order number....or account number would do...and then slip it in to your package...if you want you can put a reference number (put your phone number) this way if they say they didn't get it you won't have to keep track of your tracking number as it will be just your phone number

#2b after you send it in, you call back and tell them the tracking number and they will note it on your account and credit you $10 for shipping. If you wait until your tracking number is active (about 1-3 hours after shipping) you should be able to get them to start the order for the replacement, if that's what your doing and have not already received your replacement
    LOL no dude, I'm getting my replacement tomorrow!

Well included, I have a UPS return sticker with a tracking number and everything. I see a blank where I can enter a reference # so I'm wondering whether I put something in there or not. I want to make sure of this so I can get my $500 back for the replacement phone I ordered
    02-20-09 02:39 AM
    LOL no dude, I'm getting my replacement tomorrow!

Well included, I have a UPS return sticker with a tracking number and everything. I see a blank where I can enter a reference # so I'm wondering whether I put something in there or not. I want to make sure of this so I can get my $500 back for the replacement phone I ordered
    u dont need a reference number....but u do have to call in and they note down the tracking number
    02-20-09 02:43 AM
    Under California law you have a 30 day return policy.
    ohh ok cool!
    thanks!
    02-20-09 02:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD