Whenever I push the red end call button it looks like I am pressing down on the screen. You know how the colors spread if you push down hard on the screen? Does anyone else notice this?
    01-27-09 12:55 AM
    Just tried it, can't say I see the same thing. No screen flexing at all when I push end.

Maybe you should get a dialing stick? haha, just kidding. I thought it was appropriate for the situation (I sure hope somebody has seen that Simpsons episode where homer gets really fat and orders a dialing stick because he can't push just one button anymore).
    01-27-09 12:58 AM
    Whenever I push the red end call button it looks like I am pressing down on the screen. You know how the colors spread if you push down hard on the screen? Does anyone else notice this?
    You are not the only one, I get the same effect when I press the END button as well.

-AM
    01-27-09 01:16 AM
    Just tried it, can't say I see the same thing. No screen flexing at all when I push end.

Maybe you should get a dialing stick? haha, just kidding. I thought it was appropriate for the situation (I sure hope somebody has seen that Simpsons episode where homer gets really fat and orders a dialing stick because he can't push just one button anymore).
    Hah that was a good episode.

I suggest requesting a new phone if its bothersome.
    01-27-09 01:16 AM
    The LCD is definitely "wavy" at times. All I can suggest is to be careful how hard you push down on areas around the screen. I don't think this really does anything to the screen to damage it but when you see the waves but I will admit it is scary for a second when it happens.
    01-27-09 01:31 AM
    That doesn't happen on mine and I don't get any 'calculator effect' when I apply pressure to my screen either. My Blackberry button sometimes gives me a bit off a click but other than that my buttons and screen are all good. Oh and it was a dialing wand if I remember correctly

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Herr_Lowe; 01-27-09 at 08:09 AM.
    01-27-09 08:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD