Ok so I went under the profile and then edit and noticied. That under like mms that you can change a option to be notified during a call and I selected that to yes and then it still didn't work and so I called t-mobile and they didn't know so they said they were going to send out another 8900 to me but I didn't know if that seems right or if that option has ever work for anyone else

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-09 11:17 PM
    Did you try a battery pull/reboot after you changed your option?

04-06-09 11:27 PM
    Yes I did. Try that and I also had done a phone wipe also and it still didn't work so that's why I called t-mobile

04-06-09 11:37 PM
    I believe that feature would only work on a 3G phone, which the 8900 is not.
    04-07-09 07:04 AM
    Yeah.... I don't think it will happen on the 8900 unless you are making the call on UMA....
    04-07-09 07:42 AM
    Well crap! T-mobile should have known that if that were the case.

LOL! Do wonders never cease? Somebody must need more training. I think I have the option on my BB too, but have never tried it out.

04-07-09 07:44 AM
    LOL... it is an option of the BB because it is part of the OS

yeah some of the CS people have no idea what they are talking about.
    04-07-09 07:46 AM
    Well crap! T-mobile should have known that if that were the case.

LOL! Do wonders never cease? Somebody must need more training. I think I have the option on my BB too, but have never tried it out.

There is a big difference between a T-Mobile rep and a Blackberry rep... even a T-Mobile rep that knows something about Blackberry's are not that knowledgeable.
    04-07-09 07:47 AM
    Obviously the OP doesn't have the same issues I do when I call TMO. Usually they want to put me through to the Blackberry tech people within about 10 seconds! LOL! They should have been able to help him/her asap from there.

Oh, well! A new 8900 is not a bad thing.

04-07-09 08:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD