Hi, I am a newbie to BB's and am having terrible echo problems when using my handsfree car kit (even with 'echo control' turned on).

My car kit is the Nokia CK-7W.

Is there anything else I can do? or is anybody else experiencing the same problems?

It worked fine with my last phone which was a sony ericsson

Thanks
    07-01-09 04:48 AM
    Try a different model, see if u get same result. Do stores where u are take returns?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-09 07:59 AM
    Hmmm echoing. I can get that sometimes when I am using the stereo on the phone but I haven't had it echo while playing music. Go to Crutchfield and search for your stereo model and see if other that have purchased your stereo have had the same problem. Is a little weird that one phone worked fine and now the BB isn't.
    07-01-09 08:30 AM
    hi, thanks for the replies, just to clarify, it is the talking handsfree that is echoing. I don't play music from my bb, I have an Ipod dock for that. The stereo is an audi symphony II if that makes a difference.

Thanks again
    07-01-09 09:07 AM
    Well from reading some of the posts for your car stereo it seems the stereo has a known issue with communicating with Blackberries and they are looking to have a fix for it with a later update. The only other thing to try is where you position your phone while its connected to the stereo.
    07-01-09 10:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD