Hi,

I'm new to Blackberry and to Mac and I'm a pretty much overwhelmed trying to connect my iMac to my 8900 Curve. They are both paired, but when I open the Mac Desktop Manager, the phone shows as disconnected and I can't find where to connect it.

I would appreciate any help!

Thank you,

Gloria
    02-09-10 05:14 PM
    Im assuming you've tried opening DM first then connecting the BB? If it still does not recognize it, you may need to update DM.
    02-15-10 02:57 PM
    They are both paired via Bluetooth? Maybe you need to use the USB. Try both ports.
    02-15-10 03:00 PM
    Hi, Sorry for not responding before, but I was away two weeks visiting family. I just connected it via USB cable and it works. Bluetooth won't work and I have the latest version. I must be doing something wrong.

Is there a way to view all the addresses in DM? If I want to edit addresses, I must do it in my computer's address book? I thought I would be able to see and edit through the DM.

Thank you!

Gloria
    03-04-10 11:37 PM
    Hi, Sorry for not responding before, but I was away two weeks visiting family. I just connected it via USB cable and it works. Bluetooth won't work and I have the latest version. I must be doing something wrong.

Is there a way to view all the addresses in DM? If I want to edit addresses, I must do it in my computer's address book? I thought I would be able to see and edit through the DM.

Thank you!

Gloria
    yes you are right. you would need to view/edit addresses on your computer's address book. or you could edit them directly on the device.
    03-05-10 12:40 AM
    Thank you, sai, I will work on that one of these days. I have lots of editing to do!
    03-05-10 09:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD