Looking for people who have used them before, or currently use them for your 8900.

Just curious which you think is better and why?
    02-04-09 08:05 PM
    Diff compaines, same darn product. Depends on price and shipping and sometimes the shape of their cutouts.

Seriously same product. Zagg, bse, ghost armor, bodyguardz, Zzzzz
    02-04-09 08:10 PM
    I beg to differ. Currently, the Invisible Shield is cut incorrectly, I have one that doesn't fit, the replacement on the way, and I am told now that they were using the incorrect design.

So I am steering clear of zagg.

Looking for whos used phantom skinz and best skins ever, complaints or testimonials, I want to order another tonight sometime. Trying to decide which one
    02-04-09 08:13 PM
    I tried Best Skins Ever for my 8900 (after spending a lot of money for Zagg's stuff for other phones, etc) as a test and have been rather happy with them. It showed up in a few days via USPS. Worth the $7 or $8 or whatever it was.
    02-04-09 08:47 PM
    I used BSE and the cut was fine with mine. Although Im having some issues with a corner or two raising, but probably because of my install.
    02-04-09 08:48 PM
    Zagg has def turned out to be a mistake. I think I am done with them forever.

Phantom skins has someone who posts in our forums a lot. that says they care about the community.

Ive heard good things about both, so still deciding. Ill prob try phantom skins, unless someone convinces me otherwise
    02-04-09 08:52 PM
    try clairvue they have ultra crystal clear screen protector, and it comes with 2 and lifetime warranty!
    02-04-09 09:16 PM
    gonna order a Phantom Skinz...do a search Fin, nothing but positive reviews.
    02-04-09 10:42 PM
    In the end I went with Zagg because they had the squeegee and the solution in the box along with the skin. Basically that was a mistake as the screen part of the skin kit does not fit correctly. To me this is surprising to find out especially since Zagg sells just the screen part of the skin individually. You would think that would be the ONE part that was cut correctly but instead it was just the opposite. I am going to see how they treat me with the replacement/refund process. Aside from this I don't really have too may problems with the skin I guess but it is also the first of its kind that I have used so I do not have anything to compare it to. I guess time will tell, but I will probably end up with a BSE or Phantom Skin.
    02-04-09 11:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD