Hi

Just got 4 Curves for people at work, and have stumbled across our first problem.

We are currently setup using our own e-mail with BIS on BT. Now the issue is viewing .pdf files we can view them through the e-mail software no problem although its not great! However when two pdf's get sent in one e-mail the curve says there is only one attachment and that it is not viewable, so downloaded to my outlook and theres 2 x pdf files! In the end had to send two seperate e-mails but this is not acceptable. Anyone know how to solve this?

Cheers

Mark
    04-06-09 08:19 AM
    Hi

Just got 4 Curves for people at work, and have stumbled across our first problem.

We are currently setup using our own e-mail with BIS on BT. Now the issue is viewing .pdf files we can view them through the e-mail software no problem although its not great! However when two pdf's get sent in one e-mail the curve says there is only one attachment and that it is not viewable, so downloaded to my outlook and theres 2 x pdf files! In the end had to send two seperate e-mails but this is not acceptable. Anyone know how to solve this?

Cheers

Mark
    I wish I had you as my boss!!!!
    04-06-09 08:39 AM
    I wish I had you as my boss!!!!
    Why's that???
    04-06-09 09:19 AM
    he would love to get a work paid for 8900
    04-06-09 09:20 AM
    he would love to get a work paid for 8900
    Exactly!!!!!!! I would so be his little Biznitch for a 8900 LOL
    04-06-09 09:41 AM
    Ahh right, wish you worked for us as the people I've got them for don't like them, this PDF problem being one of them, if I don't get it sorted he is going back to his Nokia E90 brick phone!
    04-06-09 10:06 AM
    I have issues viewing PDFs... not sure why...
    04-06-09 10:07 AM
    Have you tried using PDF to go as opposed to the native pdf reader attached to the browser? If the trial works shoot me a PM and I'll get you a code to register.
    04-06-09 11:53 AM
    I have the full version of DOCS to GO... doesn't that include PDF to go?
    04-06-09 03:18 PM
    When you say 'full version' do you mean premium? Or just the one that came with the phone? PDF to Go only comes with premium, either way, download the trial and shoot me a pm
    04-06-09 05:51 PM
    Ok..... I have the premium version of docstogo.

Ok will do!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-09 07:13 PM
    Ok..... I have the premium version of docstogo.

Ok will do!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    If you've already got the premium version, you should be able to download and use PDF 2 go without doing anything else. Goodluck!
    04-06-09 09:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD