Has anyone ordered their 8900 from walmart.com? I want to take advantage of the prices & offers but I get confused when they want me to "add plans" and other options. Do I just add the options that are part of my current family plan? And will my existing number be automatically ported onto the new phone?

In other words, how does it all work? I'm on AT&T by the way. So the final cost is just for the phone, or what?
    08-24-09 11:35 PM
    you can find the number for a live operator to assist you with your transaction on the cell phone page of walmart, Might be easier for you.
    08-25-09 01:29 AM
    walmart will make you sign up for a minimum plan and Blackberry data plans are required on the 8900 as well as most BB's except the 8100 and pearl flip.
    08-25-09 01:52 AM
    I order my balckberry from walmart.com and had no problems. THey will ask if you want to change you voice plan and add data which if you want to use the blackberry is good to get and thats it. All i had to pay was 0.99 with a debt card for the shipping.
    08-25-09 10:54 AM
    Thanks everyone for the help! I'll try to do it tomorrow.
    08-26-09 12:08 AM
    Please let us know how it goes. I plan on adding 2 new lines in a couple months and at this point Walmart's prices can't be beat.
    08-26-09 01:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD