All the stores around me are currently sold out and not expecting the phone anytime soon.

So, right now im about to place an order online and am wondering if anyone has done that and received it in a resonable amount of time?

It doesnt say backordered or anything like that, so i sure hope ill get it by my birthday. (feb. 27)

Do you guys think its my best option to buy it online?
    02-19-09 11:22 PM
    i ordered mine tuesday afternoon arround 1 pm central time and got the phone the next day. i was very satisfied with the shipping i got the overnight so it came fast. im a new customer so i dont know if that has anything to do with my order time
    02-19-09 11:26 PM
    i ordered mine tuesday afternoon arround 1 pm central time and got the phone the next day. i was very satisfied with the shipping i got the overnight so it came fast. im a new customer so i dont know if that has anything to do with my order time
    oh ok, well i just did the free shipping as i just spent my whole life savings. bahaha but its worth it! ($461!)
    02-19-09 11:59 PM
    i paid 337
    but then again i use the money i got when i sold my Bold towards the 8900
    02-20-09 12:06 AM
    I ordered min friday the 13 for express I was suppose to get it today the 19...umm it did not happen..they say its due to the back order..now I won't be getting it till feb 26 or 27. I was told there is a huge back order log and that they are going in order..ya right! So if you order now be prepared to wait.
    All the stores around me are currently sold out and not expecting the phone anytime soon.

So, right now im about to place an order online and am wondering if anyone has done that and received it in a resonable amount of time?

It doesnt say backordered or anything like that, so i sure hope ill get it by my birthday. (feb. 27)

Do you guys think its my best option to buy it online?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 12:20 AM
    I am a new Tmobile customer and I ordered mine on the release date with express shipping and it was on my door step on the 12th before noon. I thought it would take longer because I wanted to port my number over from Sprint.
    02-20-09 01:00 AM
    i paid 337
    but then again i use the money i got when i sold my Bold towards the 8900
    thats what im doing, right now im selling my sidekick 2008 and t-mobile g1 on ebay.

And i hope it doesnt take WEEKS.

Hopefully we all get them this coming week.
    02-20-09 01:28 AM
    What I was told, was that there is a new customer stock pile and an existing customer stock pile and they do not cross in transactions...so I think new customers never had a back order problem....again I THINK, but i know that there are two sets of inventory
    02-20-09 01:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD