First, I am a user from the old pager style days....and have had every upgrade since. Current device was 8310.

Didn't like the bold due to size and keyboard.

Let me say.....I've only just gotten through the activation on our BES but this is an AMAZING device. I can't say enough. The screen is almost unbelievable.....like you can't believe what you are seeing. More to come but I am just thrilled with it from feel, look, and so far, the use.
    12-11-08 11:57 AM
    Ya I just ordered mine on Monday and I got an email that it shipped yesterday and that I should recieve it tomorrow or Monday. Hoping for tomorrow or else it will be a longggg weekend. Lol.

Congrats on the 8900 and enjoy!
    12-11-08 12:12 PM
    Haha!! Yeah, your description about sums it up.
    12-11-08 12:12 PM
    Yeah, the screen kinda surprised me too. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I am mine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-08 08:08 PM
    i ordered on wednesday and called today, apparently ups has not picked it up yet. hopefully they will today so i can get it early next week!!!!

i compared my co-workers 8900 to my 9000 and i think i like the size of the 8900 a lot more! (i have very small hands)
    12-12-08 02:17 PM
    Still haven't received mine and its 4:20pm here. Doesn't look like i'll have it for the weekend.
    12-12-08 03:20 PM
    420? Sweet! ...
    12-12-08 03:59 PM
    I agree completely.. Granted the 8900 is my first BB, but I am loving it. Watched some youtube videos today and the guys at work couldn't believe the quality of picture (granted some of the videos sucked). It is a great device. I ordered mine on Monday and got it Thursday. I was pretty excited when the UPS guy called. It is worth the wait. You will enjoy it
    12-12-08 04:07 PM
    First, I am a user from the old pager style days....and have had every upgrade since. Current device was 8310.

Didn't like the bold due to size and keyboard.

Let me say.....I've only just gotten through the activation on our BES but this is an AMAZING device. I can't say enough. The screen is almost unbelievable.....like you can't believe what you are seeing. More to come but I am just thrilled with it from feel, look, and so far, the use.
    I agree completely.. Granted the 8900 is my first BB, but I am loving it. Watched some youtube videos today and the guys at work couldn't believe the quality of picture (granted some of the videos sucked). It is a great device. I ordered mine on Monday and got it Thursday. I was pretty excited when the UPS guy called. It is worth the wait. You will enjoy it

I agree 110%. The 8900 is a great device. It's the mostly widely used around Waterloo. I believe this will take the place of most 1st Gen Curves in circulation.
    12-12-08 04:53 PM
    420? Sweet! ...
    4:19 got a minute?
    I don't toke, plenty of friends that do...

sorry for the off topic post folks.
    12-12-08 04:53 PM
    How the performance compared to the bold??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-08 07:10 PM
    Nice description... I stopped by AT&T the other day just to look at the Bold... too big and I did not like keyboard, but the screen resolution was very nice... I'm looking forward to seeing how nice my own 8900 will be when T-Mobile USA finally releases them.
    12-12-08 07:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD