I've tried everything I can think of to correct this issue, but still, I am getting half or less of my Gmail emails.

I run my domain through Google Apps so Gmail handles all my e-mail but I'm only getting certain messages.

Most mailing lists I am on only work part of the time, but messages sent from a friends or another of my own e-mail accounts more often than not will come through.

I have deleted all service books, re-sent service books, deleted my e-mail account completely, re-added my e-mail account and even tried a different BlackBerry (an 8220 to be exact) and still the same issues.

I am debating on calling T Mo's tech support as I don't really want someone talking to me like I don't know what I'm doing. Anyone have any ideas as to why only some messages come through?

I have a couple of other e-mail accounts forwarding to the one in question and they all hit my inbox just fine, just not usually my device.

I have done some searches to find an answer but nothing I have found has worked.
    04-16-09 11:38 PM
    I had a similar issue with MSN, no point in talking with T-Mobile Blackberry CS, just ask them to escalate you to Blackberry Support. By the way I re-registered the phone in the Options menu and it helped. But Google on the other hand works fine for me. I too am using Google for my Email/MX hosting.

Good Luck
    04-17-09 12:24 AM
    I also have my email going through google service as you do but I do not have any problems. If I were you I would first setup your mail account through Outlook (or Thunderbird which is free if you do not have Outlook) so you can be sure the email account is setup correctly for POP and/or IMAP. Once you are sure that is working, remove and then re-add the account through your BIS settings.
    04-17-09 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD