So I thought I'd be curious and went into a T-Mo store to see this new Curve. And I was a little surprised.

Now, my first thoughts where "wow this is small!" Compared to my Bold.

But I'm very well excited with its future releases because it is one slick phone! Price is somewhat steep but ill manage. I'm going to get it for the misses when it comes out for ATT.

Good work RIM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-09 10:30 AM
    ya, my roomie has the 8900.... it lacks the 3G but the battery life is WAY better so i'll be looking into this device when at&t releases it
    05-01-09 11:15 AM
    I had went into the ATT store today here in my area, one of the reps said that they have the phones but aren't ready to go on the floor until the release date is announced!

He wouldn't give me more details, but I'm ready to pick it up as soon as it comes out!

05-01-09 11:18 AM
    like ready at the store? or ready in the warehouse?
    05-01-09 11:26 AM
    My colleagues who own the Bold are all surprised at the size and weight of the 8900. When i passed the phone to them, they thought the battery wasn't inside.
    05-01-09 11:33 AM
    Wow I didn't even know the 8900 was gunna be released on at&t...

05-01-09 11:52 AM
    I've been having thoughts of that phone since I left the Tmo store and the ATT rep telling me little details.

Funny how one of their set ups has been set up just for the 8900. Haha, it might sell for $199 after rebates with a two year contract.

Regardless, I'm going to get it. But then again, might be cheaper through BestBuy or Radioshack who will also carry the device bit not as soon as the ATT stores.

My wife can't wait, and I can't wait, so that way she can get off my Bold ;p

05-01-09 12:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD