So, I was sleeping at the gf's last night, (in the basement with NO reception :'( )

and My quick pull is scheduled for every morning at 3am. this morning when I woke up, it was stuck on the Rogers loading screen.. I held the power button down, it goes away, turn it back on, and it looks normal.. except my first row on my app list was missing!!! no BB messenger, no sms folders, no emails, facebook NOTHING.. i was ready to cry.. couple more quick pulls, changed the theme, nothing..

Then I go upstairs.. full service (hurrah) and quickpull blammo, its alll back..

leads me to believe my signal stregnth effects what loads? i dunno maybe the drugs iam taking, or the ones iam not.. but it was definatly not a good start to my morning.
    06-17-09 02:58 PM
    Looks like we shouldn't use quick pull when we don't have a signal. Thanks for the warning.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-09 03:01 PM
    3rd party theme also????
    06-17-09 03:08 PM
    oh wow thats crazy
    06-17-09 03:23 PM
    I believe this is the 3rd Party Theme Issue, check the link in my signature for more information.
    06-17-09 03:28 PM
    Nothing to do with themes, it couldn't check/download service books because there was no signal. Once you went back upstairs and had a signal it was able to finish the process.
    06-17-09 03:35 PM
    I believe this is the 3rd Party Theme Issue, check the link in my signature for more information.
    I put a stock theme while in the basement, and quickpulled again. same issue.

it doesent seem to be 3rd party theme related.... more like signal related while quickpulling..

really aggrovated me tho, i had 3 new messages, and couldent even find the
    folder to open it! haha

happy to report all is well now.. as I work for my own wireless carrier, and site underneath like 7 sat. dishes on my roof. 5 bars hurrah!
    06-17-09 05:06 PM
    I'd uninstall the quickpull app and test it again.
    06-17-09 05:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD