Shouldn't the notification go through the headphones? For a while now the notification has been interrupting my music play, and plays the notification through the speaker and stops my music. It is quite annoying. Is there a fix anyone? This didn't used to happen

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-10 09:51 PM
    Strangely, I actually have a different issue related to the same thing - I don't receive ane audible notification at all during music playback?! Could our different symptoms be OS specific?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com[/QUOTE]

01-21-10 04:03 PM
    i have the same problem the op does... doesn't really bother me except when i'm at the gym in the middle of a 3 mile run and have to juggle my bb to start the music again... THAT gets annoying... i was wondering if it was an os blip as well... anyone? (bueller... bueller... bueller)...
    Last edited by imadj1200; 01-22-10 at 06:40 PM. Reason: typo, typo, typo.... grrr..
    01-21-10 07:34 PM
    You know, mine works just fine. Sometimes I feel the vibrate but don't hear the audible on my headphones. This morning though, my phone started to stop playing the music when any messages come in. I have to manual start it again..strange. I'll do a battery pull and see if it fixes it.
    01-25-10 03:00 PM
    Battery pull fixed it!
    01-25-10 03:40 PM
    It doesnt fix mine! I do a battery pull everyday.....
    01-25-10 10:10 PM
    That is strange. Maybe there is something inherently different from the 8900 to 9700 even though you are running 5.0
    01-26-10 12:02 AM
    Maybe, but it is weird because it used to not do this. Before it would play over my music, now it just interrupts everything, dare I say, LIKE AN IPHONE!!!!

01-26-10 12:30 PM
    So is there no FIX to this????? I have a 8900 and its the same thing... So annoying, on 4.6 it never did that
    01-27-10 12:42 PM
    Did you guys every figure out a solution to this problem. My 9630 has been doing this and I was wondering if there was a workaround. THANKS!
    03-08-10 08:29 AM
    actually, this blip seems to have "repaired" itself... it had continued even after battery pulls and then about 2 weeks ago, the problem stopped... i just upgraded the os to 509 and the notification seems to be fine... i started to think that maybe its my headset... i used the oem headset for my gym wurkout and with it getting sweaty from running, i have noticed that the mic stopped wurking... i was thinking that might have something to do with it... but the problem has cleared up as mysteriously as it started... *shrug*
    03-08-10 05:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD