Hi every one im new to the forums and just got my BB 8900 yest, now iv dwnloaded BB messenger but its not working also i cant set up my person al e-mail, apparantly this is because my BB bundle isnt activated yet? iv rung orange and she said to go on blackberry.orange.co.uk and register i tried to do that but i get an error msg saying my phone isnt registered with ur wireless service provider??

any help would be much appreciated

thanks guys

Zak
    11-21-09 05:23 AM
    hi,
    to work with some applications on the blackberry you are going to need a data plan.
    after you subscribe a data plan youre able to work with all the apllications.
    in my case i subscribed a data plan and the phone just downloaded the blackberry maps,and windows messenger automaticly and some other few things.
    11-21-09 06:14 AM
    Yes first you need a BLACKBERRY data plan if you have that set up

Go on your phone. Go to Options-->Advanced Options-->Host Routing Table. Press Menu then Register Now. Shortly you will receive a text saying your wireless device has been registered.
    Then go to blackberry.orange.co.uk and sign in and then go to Help and resend your service books and you are good to go my friend!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-09 09:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD