Broke or something, I don't know what the heck happened. None of the keys on my BB work anymore....nothing, nada. I can get calls and it rings but I can't answer the dang thing. Can't dial...can't bring up the menu. I've done a battery pull twice and it restarts and still nothing.

I'm so miffed but glad that it at least did this while I can still return it to the store and exchange it for a new one. I've only been without my BB for a few hours and I'm already going through withdrawals.

I would search the forum but I don't even know what to search under for what my phone is doing, or rather not doing. Oh bother.
    07-16-09 03:51 AM
    Sorry to hear about your new berry tmobile should be able to exchange it for a new one keep me posted.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 04:19 AM
    that should be a big issue

you need a replacement
    07-16-09 09:24 AM
    Yeah, your device has a 1 year warranty.
    07-16-09 10:54 AM
    It sounds like hardware failure due to a defect in the keyboard or due to water damage. Hopefully for you it is not water damage because that is not covered by the warranty.
    07-16-09 11:30 AM
    It sounds like hardware failure due to a defect in the keyboard or due to water damage. Hopefully for you it is not water damage because that is not covered by the warranty.
    water damage is always a no no...
    07-16-09 11:39 AM
    You're fired. j/k

But in all seriousness that does suck. Take it back IMMEDIATELY and get a replacement.
    07-16-09 07:34 PM
    bring it for exchange as soon as possible.
    07-17-09 03:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD