Hey guys, I went to my local tmobile store to buy the curve 8900, he didn't have it in stock so he said he would order it and it would be here by tuesday. It's Friday and I called them to see what the deal was with my phone and he said he called his warehouse and they said it's on backorder. What does that mean? Any idea how long it will take me to get my phone?
    03-06-09 04:44 PM
    I ordered my curve thru T-Mobile and it's on back order also. They told me I would receive it within 12 business days and that was starting Wednesday. I really wish it would hurry.
    03-06-09 04:56 PM
    The phone is in high demand right now so just be patient and it will come.
    03-06-09 05:00 PM
    I think there's a thread talking all about that here, among others.
    03-06-09 05:01 PM
    Yes they are on back order. But don't worry. They told me to add 5 days to my shipping day but I ended up getting it within 2 days after my original date. Plus they knocked off my express shipping fee.
    03-06-09 05:50 PM
    Yes they are on back order. But don't worry. They told me to add 5 days to my shipping day but I ended up getting it within 2 days after my original date. Plus they knocked off my express shipping fee.
    This is exactly what I was told. I ordered my phone on 2/21 and before it was deemed to be backordered I was supposed to receive it on 3/3. After talking with the CSR I was told that I wouldn't receive the phone until 3/8, but actually received it on 3/4.

Just be patient...and I know this is easier said than done, but it is definitely worth the wait!
    03-06-09 06:09 PM
    my advice to you is DO NOT ORDER from tmobile customer care... keep calling around t-mobile stores to see if they have any instock... they normally get shipments in around 2PM PST. so keep calling. that is what i did until i eventually found one and they just got 5 instock that day, and once you order and you want to cancel the order, its going to be a pain to get the thing cancelled...
    03-07-09 12:10 AM
    That sucks, I have no patience at all. That sort of thing really drives me crazy! I feel your pain...I feel your pain...
    Last edited by tunesoul; 03-07-09 at 02:12 PM.
    03-07-09 11:31 AM
    Sorry for all of you have your 8900 backordered!!! I feel your pain!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-09 12:22 PM
    Didn't you realized T-MO just started to like to collect customers $$$$$ while whoever are on backorder lists for between 15 & 90 days... They are against the customer's will/wish..
    03-07-09 02:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD