I've been having a couple of annoyances with my BB. It makes me sad. Not to mention how the bezel is chipping away, and how I accidentally crazy glued my BB to the window sill. (My red case ripped.)

But besides that, my BB is acting really weird lately.
    For example, even though I'm not signed onto aim, I would get the new IM alert, my phone would vibrate, and it would flash red. And I'd have no messages.
    And then today, oh boy, my boyfriend was calling me, and I picked up, but I couldn't hear him, he was mute. I thought it was a dropped call so I thought if I can't hear him, he could probably hear me so I told him I was going to call him back. Well, I call him back, and you know the ringer sound when you call someone, yeah, I didn't hear that -.-.

So I called TMO, and one representative told me to download PocketMac, after a couple attempts, my BB showed up, and I clicked Sync. It went through, or at least I think it did. Is there a way to view all the files that were synced? Or is there any free alternative?
    07-07-09 04:43 PM
    Dump the BF. Get an iPhone.

07-07-09 04:50 PM
    Anyone has a more intelligent answer?
    07-07-09 04:56 PM
    Yeah, pull the battery.

Use a PC to synch.

Everyone here has issues with PocketMac.

Search is your friend.

Follow the CB Guide --- http://forums.crackberry.com/f62/pro...ps-first-33757

pocketmac problems - Google Search
    Last edited by lazerus; 07-07-09 at 05:14 PM.
    07-07-09 05:12 PM
    Anyone has a more intelligent answer?
    Yes, just ignore the a$$h0le above with the sarcastic answers. Don't let them scare you off, this is a great forum with great people (with the exception above). Some people can't help but be idiots.

I have no experience with PocketMac so I can't give any answers, but if you search the forums and Google, you're sure to find threads that will be able to give you some better answers than the j&cka$$ above.
    07-07-09 05:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD