hey guys i been trying 2 figure out what the prblem is with my 8900..
    my videos, voicenotes, and pictures load fine. even the ringtones but when i try 2 play a song it won't let me play it just wont let me click on play!
    any1 know what i have to do?
    thanks 4 ur time
    06-24-09 12:46 PM
    If you see focus on the play button when you click, then try a battery pull. Try moving the trackball around up and down while in the player sometimes its weird to get focus on the play button.

Ps - focus is a UI design term in case anyone is wondering. Lol.
    06-24-09 01:01 PM
    If you see focus on the play button when you click, then try a battery pull. Try moving the trackball around up and down while in the player sometimes its weird to get focus on the play button.

Ps - focus is a UI design term in case anyone is wondering. Lol.
    im not sure waht u mean by seeing focus on the play button.
    please elaborate 4 me thanks
    06-24-09 01:23 PM
    Nevermind. This is what's known as a lost cause here in the outback.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-09 08:09 PM
    When you open your media file, then the music folder, then click on a song, media player should open and the song start playing automatically. If it doesn't, do a battery pull and try again. If that doesn't work, save the contents of your media card to your PC, format your card in the device and copy your files back to your card. You also need to make sure you are trying to play music formatted for your device like mp3 files.

Last edited by exelant; 06-24-09 at 10:26 PM.
    06-24-09 09:48 PM
    Just in case you don't know how:

Format Media Card in Device: Options> click media card> push menu key> select format card.

06-24-09 10:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD