can some one please tell me how to change the message / email tone as well as the ringtone. This factory setting is doing my nut in? lol
    06-04-09 12:56 PM
    go to profiles .....scroll to the bottom of the menu...."Edit Profiles" click on the current profile..... scroll to the appropriate event and click on it... you can change all of them that way!
    06-04-09 01:00 PM
    sorry i am a bit thick here were does it say profiles on the menu screen.
    06-04-09 01:08 PM
    Your profile icon looks like a speaker... it might be in the top left corner of your home screen.
    06-04-09 01:15 PM
    On the top left of the screen right bellow the battery indicator or Click on the BlackBerry Icon->Profiles; There you will be able to change your alerts.
    06-04-09 02:06 PM
    Did your Blackberry come with a manual?
    06-04-09 02:17 PM
    Did your Blackberry come with a manual?
    no or i would not be asking daft questions, Any other phone i can manage but i am new to the blackberry phones,

One more question does any one have a good like to message alert tones i have the ringtone sorted now, Just need the alert tones now for the email and msg's ?
    06-04-09 02:34 PM
    no or i would not be asking daft questions, Any other phone i can manage but i am new to the blackberry phones,
    Well then, here is an online one: http://na.blackberry.com/eng/deliver...01503_gprs.pdf

Always at the top of this forum.
    06-04-09 02:40 PM
    The Blackberry 101 lessons are a great place to learn... check out the link under "Blackberry Help" at the top of Every Forum page.
    06-04-09 02:45 PM
    Thankyou very much but i am just asking questions for help,the manuels are great but makes life easyerfor some onr to jusy type a few lines and problem solved to my question really
    06-04-09 02:49 PM
    Thankyou very much but i am just asking questions for help,the manuels are great but makes life easyerfor some onr to jusy type a few lines and problem solved to my question really
    Interesting reply... I'll remember that next time you ask a question.
    06-04-09 03:18 PM
    Could you be any more lazy?
    06-04-09 04:11 PM
    Hahahaha..... You should have just said ok

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-09 04:48 PM
    Hahahaha..... You should have just said ok

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    This works so much better... now we understand who .NEIL. is.
    06-04-09 07:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD