04-17-09 03:27 PM
82 ... 234
tools
    In NM, uma all last week, just got UMA back this morning. Glad I had a busy week and didn't have time to mess with firmware upgrades/downgrades or device changes - which I was going to do this weekend. Guess I lucked out this time. Sure would be nice if TMO would send us one of those free text messages announcing these things!!!

The other thing that is strange is that my network time is an hour off so that I have to keep the date/time source setting set to Blackberry time to be accurate. This also happened in the last week or so as I have always had the source set to network and it has always been correct. Sure is some strange stuff!
    Last edited by fmcgirt; 04-17-09 at 11:01 AM. Reason: more info
    04-17-09 10:33 AM
    YES!! Uppercase UMA is back!! Thanks to everyone on this thread. There was a lot of good information shared. Love the Crackberry community!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-09 01:27 PM
    LOL I told you guys it was something with the T-mobile network. I'm glad it is back up and working for you now though!
    04-17-09 01:41 PM
    LOL I told you guys it was something with the T-mobile network. I'm glad it is back up and working for you now though!
    We promise to do a better job of listening next time.
    04-17-09 02:12 PM
    No we never listen.... or learn...... or do a battery pull......or a search....
    04-17-09 02:50 PM
    yep mine is back to thanks ppl
    04-17-09 02:55 PM
    MARKET AFFECTED: ALBUQUERQUE NM, DENVER CO, MONTANA
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................................................
    CUSTOMER IMPACT: PROBLEM: PROBLEM: Subscribers using Hotspot@Home in Colorado, Montana and New Mexico are unable to use data services. Devices are showing lowercase uma. Accessing the internet may result in an error.. "you are not currently in an area that can handle data communication, as a result the browser cannot retrieve any web pages, please try again when you are in a different location or contract your service provider" OR the screen may show 'requesting' and then time-out.

MARKET/SERVICE IMPACTS TO: DENVER CO, MONTANA MT, ALBUQUERQUE NM / Data
    CAUSE: N/A
    RESOLUTION: 1) Master ticket number: 1097524 / 933143 is at the OSC in working status.
    2) No more examples are needed.
    -snr 04/15/2009 @ 2:59 PM EST
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................................................
    ETR: n/a
    ACTION STEPS: Please do not call or transfer to Technical Support, advise the customer our engineering department is working on a resolution.
    04-17-09 03:27 PM
82 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD