As the subject says, looking to use my 8900 while running as an mp3 player...

Any good headphones? I actually don't mind the ones that came with the bb, but can't scroll up and down the songs using a physical button attached to the headphones...ie. I don't want to bring out the bb to skip to the next track but would like a button or two on the headphones allowing me to do that.

Is there a good armband that I can attach to my arm while running?

Anyone out there use their bb when exersising?
    08-25-09 12:04 PM
    08-25-09 12:36 PM
    Would you like wireless headphones?
    Yep, bluetooth is your friend. Plus you can carry the device anywhere on your person with those.
    08-25-09 12:37 PM
    Motorola Motorokrs will change your life. Get them, get them now, before its too late.
    08-25-09 12:42 PM
    I wouldn' mind wireless as long as they are comfortable and don't come off my ears while running.

Also, having the ability to skip tracks and adjust volume is important...
    08-25-09 12:54 PM
    A last bump on this topic...hope someone out there can help!
    08-26-09 06:40 AM
    I wear my Sony DRBT22 headphones (Bluetooth) while I'm walking/jogging and I love them. I've paired them with my 8900, my iPod Bluetooth adapter, my laptop, and my desktop, and I can switch between them pretty easily. The 8900 recognizes the playback controls on the headphones.
    08-26-09 07:38 AM
    I have the same headphones as above (Sony DRBT22) and I love them too.
    Not the best sound quality (but I'm an audiophile and I'm almost never satisfied) but for walking/jogging, you can't beat them.
    Almost guaranteed they won't come off, they sound pretty good and you can control your media player from the right headphone (I can't skip tracks on my 8130 but I can control volume and rewind/fast forward)
    The ear pieces get a little sweaty on occasion, just don't electrocute yourself.

But regardless of the choice you make, get bluetooth. I'll never go back to wired headphones again.
    08-26-09 10:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD