I keep my phone on all night but notice in the morning when I have messages the LED isn't blinking..did battery pull and made sure my settings are right. Wondered if there is a time limit to how long the LED will go off? Thanks! I know its nit picky but I was curious..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by olliegrl; 04-06-09 at 04:19 AM.
    04-06-09 04:16 AM
    Oh am not in bedside mode..or at least it says I'm not

04-06-09 04:22 AM
    I believe there is a timeout on the LED notification, and I don't know if you can change that... my recommendation is to check out BerryBuzz... I think they have a trial version you can check out here on CB's store... you can set different colors for different email accounts, as well as SMS, pin messages, missed calls, plus it works as a vibrate and ring on calls... it works for me even if I have it go to sleep at night, it will let me know I have messages when it wakes up.
    04-06-09 07:20 AM
    There is a timeout on the LED notification that cannot be changed (unless you use a 3rd party app as mentioned above) - the timeout is 20 minutes
    04-06-09 07:43 AM
    Cool thx

04-06-09 02:43 PM
    There is a timeout on the LED notification that cannot be changed (unless you use a 3rd party app as mentioned above) - the timeout is 20 minutes
    I knew there was a time limit, but did not know it was 20 minutes... thanks calles!!!
    04-06-09 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD