Today I noticed out of nowhere that my led indicator no longer works for any types of msgs. I am running Berry buzz on my 8900 so i thought maybe it was that....i uninstalled and reinstalled the app and no alerts are working still.

Of course, i initially tried a battery pull...and when i put the battery back in the led went red so i know its not burnt out or anything. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Im thinking of jumping from os .250 to the 5.0 os but im concearned about berry buzz working. Thats my most important app

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you
    01-04-10 10:32 PM
    Wierd. The same thing happened to my moms 8900! she had berrybuzz installed as well. i uninstalled it then did a batt pull still nothing ...
    01-06-10 04:08 PM
    berry buzz works on 5.0
    01-06-10 04:29 PM
    I just got the same problem but do not have berrybuzz how wierd. Noticed it today when the bluetooth connection light wasn't flashing did a battery pull and still no LED.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-10 11:24 AM
    Make sure that ur bb is NOT in bedside mode... Go to clock hit menu and exit bedside mode. worked like a charm for me. Good luck
    01-16-10 12:21 PM
    Woot thanks worked now I feel stupid.

01-17-10 01:16 AM
    It was my pleasure to assist u. Aww dnt feel stupid. That's what we are here for
    Last edited by LuvMyBBPearl; 01-17-10 at 01:25 AM.
    01-17-10 01:23 AM
    Ok so the LED lights in my curve 8900 stopped working for no apparent reason. I tried everything from Quick pull to uninstalling BeBuzz and once i exited from Bedside Mode in my Clock application everything went back to normal !!!

thank you for your help..
    05-18-10 02:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD