Ok so today the new Iphone 3gs is out. I called up my carrier and asked for an upgrade ( use to have the 3g ). after of telling them I am going to change company, the agreed to give it to me at the same price like to new sign up's. YAY!! . 2 min after that I traded The new Iphone for a BB 8900 and some Cash hahaahahahah. Now I have the Bold that Im using at this moment and a 8900 on it's way lol. I think i will give the 8900 to my GF she loves it. Or maybe keep both lol
    06-19-09 04:25 PM
    the 8900 is great... try it you might like it
    06-19-09 04:28 PM
    I am sure Ill love it, But i already have the bold and i know my girl friend loves that phone. So maybe ill just give it her. I could even trade with her some times lol
    06-19-09 04:49 PM
    Ok so today the new Iphone 3gs is out. I called up my carrier and asked for an upgrade ( use to have the 3g ). after of telling them I am going to change company, the agreed to give it to me at the same price like to new sign up's. YAY!! . 2 min after that I traded The new Iphone for a BB 8900 and some Cash hahaahahahah. Now I have the Bold that Im using at this moment and a 8900 on it's way lol. I think i will give the 8900 to my GF she loves it. Or maybe keep both lol
    I've heared some people getting a full discount on iphones even though they're not eligible. How far in contract were you? Also, did you just call the customer service or your local store?
    06-19-09 09:29 PM
    great move... should give it to ur gf :-)
    06-20-09 11:08 AM
    I've heared some people getting a full discount on iphones even though they're not eligible. How far in contract were you? Also, did you just call the customer service or your local store?
    I still had 2 years on my contract....and i called directly CS. Yeap i gave it her and she loves it
    06-24-09 11:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD