What changes and fixes can I expect going all the way from 94 to 250? Or a link to what each os fixes would be great also. Searched but didn't find much.
    06-17-09 01:11 PM
    There really is not major flaws to fix... you will most likely find a smaller, more efficient OS, better battery life, and an increase in ringtone volume.
    06-17-09 01:15 PM
    faster OS, like navigating, battery life, alot of small changes but you will them...
    06-17-09 01:25 PM
    Yeah, it's snappier. Thanks for the replies.

Only one problem so far though. I'm using the deluxe today theme and my e-mails no loger show up as a preview like it did before. It just has an new e-mail count. The calendar does have preview though. Just nothing for e-mail.
    Anyone else experience this?
    06-17-09 01:48 PM
    This was my first upgrade .. from .94 to .250 ... the issue of efficiency is definately at hand here, aesthetically there isn't much of a difference, but its a tad snappier and battery life is definately much better .. also, by pressing and holding the menu button a popup will show you all the running programs .. so that's useful for switching between apps!
    But nothing can beat the added satisfaction of having the latest os
    06-17-09 01:50 PM
    Is it normal to still see that small clock when pressing buttons from time to time? I went from .114 to .250 and I still see it.
    06-17-09 02:45 PM
    Lol. Its an hourglass cursor. Its normal.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-09 07:20 PM
    its normal... Have you done a battery pull since your upgrade if not do one... I barely see the "hourglass" with this build

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-09 10:54 PM
    There really is not major flaws to fix... you will most likely find a smaller, more efficient OS, better battery life, and an increase in ringtone volume.
    Exactly. I also notice a stronger bond with UMA connections.
    06-17-09 11:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD