My clip at the bottom of the battery cover came off soon after I first put it on. I found it on the floor and stuck it back on the cover but it's still loose almost like it's not even working. My cover comes off from time to time. Is this the battery cover being too loose issue that's been talked about? I don't want to send it back just for the cover, i'd rather just order a new one off ebay. Help!
    Last edited by ReggieTee; 01-26-09 at 12:47 PM.
    01-26-09 12:23 PM
    yea i say just order one off of ebay. youll get it alot quicker plus u can get a diff color if you wanted =]
    01-26-09 12:39 PM
    yea i say just order one off of ebay. youll get it alot quicker plus u can get a diff color if you wanted =]
    well, ended up just buying a black OEM battery cover for 11.00 plus shipping off ebay. should have it by the end of the week. thanks!
    01-26-09 12:58 PM
    There are two little plastic tabs on the battery door release clip, they kinda look similar to the clip that holds the memory card in place. If you depress the clip all the way down you can see them. Push them "in" (towards the center of the clip) and it will release the clip. There is supposed to be a small spring in there that helps the clip hold the battery door to the phone. My guess is that when your clip came off of your door, the spring came loose and is somewhere on your floor, hopefully. I would look around for that spring if I where you. If not you can purchase a battery door, cnn has them in various colors.
    01-26-09 01:06 PM
    well, ended up just buying a black OEM battery cover for 11.00 plus shipping off ebay. should have it by the end of the week. thanks!
    I'm replacing mine with a Coveroo... cost me a couple $, but it will be black the a CB logo... should be cool.
    01-26-09 01:08 PM
    My Coveroo came today.

01-27-09 12:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD