So I installed my Full Body Invisible Shield last night, and noticed when i got to the left side with the lanyard hole, that it was going to cover it. Does anyone else have an Invisible Shield that covered the lanyard hole? Thanks, I know if I poke a hole in it, it will void the lifetime replacement warranty.

Any comments on this?
    03-02-09 11:28 AM
    My comment is use BSE ...

Sorry I'm awnry today.

03-02-09 11:29 AM
    I would say to call them and ask them what up? maybe they have cut new sides to allow for the hole to not be covered...
    03-02-09 12:09 PM
    My IS has a cutout for the lanyard hole.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-09 12:32 PM
    I know they "re-designed' the 8900 skin. Perhaps the original (that didn't fit the screen correctly) had the lanyard hole cut-out or the new one does. I don't remember from when I had my IS.
    03-02-09 12:44 PM
    Ya mine has a cut out also.

03-02-09 01:18 PM
    Are you sure you put them on the correct sides?
    03-02-09 02:34 PM
    Are you sure you put them on the correct sides?
    That would be almost impossible to mess up. BSE has the lanyard hole, costs less than half what Zagg IS costs, and is made of the same materials and you put it on the same way. The difference is the fancy packaging and the bottle of spray stuff (who needs that?).
    03-02-09 02:38 PM
    Some of us got our IS with the 50% off code, so it ends up being cheaper.
    03-02-09 03:40 PM
    I see what you guys are saying, lol let's not turn this into a bse versus zagg. There are many threads about that.

I did put them on the right sides, and I double checked to see if maybe I didn't align it right. But it seems that it still covers the lanyard hole. mine didn't come with it. I'm pretty sure that it's the newer version because I didn't have any fitting issues. I think they might have sent me a wrong combination. I'm not going to contact zagg about it yet, still waiting for the skins to set up and clear up. So I'm just going to leave it for now.
    03-02-09 03:46 PM
    Mine covera it up. What is it for?

03-02-09 04:07 PM
    Mine covera it up. What is it for?

It's for a lanyard strap. You feed it through the hole and hook it on the tiny nipple thing while the back cover is off, then you just replace the back cover.
    03-02-09 04:12 PM
    Some of us got our IS with the 50% off code, so it ends up being cheaper.
    at half off, the BSE is still cheaper. even with the shipping cost
    03-02-09 07:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD