I read i should up update to 113 beta os for better battery life.Will i lose my network settings ect?
    01-27-09 10:35 AM
    no but do a backup in Desktop Manager just in case
    01-27-09 10:39 AM
    Take a look at the proper upgrade procedure in my signature
    01-27-09 10:41 AM
    thanks for your help
    01-27-09 10:44 AM
    It will back all that up automatically. You will just have to set the APN again.
    01-27-09 10:49 AM
    He doesn't have to set the APN again if he isn't using the phone on another network. Don't give false advice unless he stated he was using another carrier device on another network
    01-27-09 10:59 AM
    Do what uncheels23 said. I have the same link in my signature.
    01-27-09 11:03 AM
    He doesn't have to set the APN again if he isn't using the phone on another network. Don't give false advice unless he stated he was using another carrier device on another network
    I am using a T-Mobile device on T-Mobile, and I have to set the APN everytime I upgrade my OS. Most things do not matter, but there are a few things that need the APN set even if you are on the same carrier. A few programs that I have purchased will not activate themselves without the proper APN.
    01-27-09 01:11 PM
    I am using a T-Mobile device on T-Mobile, and I have to set the APN everytime I upgrade my OS. Most things do not matter, but there are a few things that need the APN set even if you are on the same carrier. A few programs that I have purchased will not activate themselves without the proper APN.
    Which programs require an APN? Those programs should be rewritten as not all users have access to their carrier's APN.
    01-27-09 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD