ive installed apps such as windows live messenger on my phone#, however do these install on the internal memory or can these be installed on the memory card to save space?
    03-28-09 09:34 AM
    apps need to be installed on internal memory, but apps are smaller then 1MB most the time
    03-28-09 09:42 AM
    They all go onto the internal memory of the device. BB's are not able to run apps stored on the memory card......yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-09 09:46 AM
    There is a program made by Aerize that allows storing of apps on a memory card. I forget the name but it's somewhere around here.

03-28-09 09:48 AM
    OP I wouldn't worry too much. On the 8900 we have the luxury of having the MOST available memory (I have a bunch of apps installed and sit at ~150mb free)
    03-28-09 09:49 AM
    also i have an annoying Gameloft app there from when i just got activated this morning ,there is no delete button for it? and theres things like yahoo messenger etc there which i dont want? how do i get rid of these?
    03-28-09 09:52 AM
    They all go on the device

03-28-09 09:52 AM
    there not in apps menu and i cant bb button delete them either?
    03-28-09 09:53 AM
    They're probably service books which can be deleted but when and if you send your service books again, they will come back. Just hide them, they're not using any memory.

03-28-09 09:56 AM
    I put all the apps I don't use, but are tied to service books in a folder that I then hid. Out of sight, out of mind.

03-28-09 10:03 AM
    yeahh but in the browser there is now a new search thing undearneath the address bar, this has come on since i was activated. is this normal? and in my internet browsers its saying i can connect by gameloft. any way to remove this?
    03-28-09 10:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD