Hi!
    I download the 5.0 OS with a new Theme, one that shows me a brief of the new emails that i have recivied on the main screen. But i have a problem, i always hide the inbox icon, because i just use Gmail, so now, the when i put the focus on the Gmail icon, this one is not showed on the main screen as the inbox do. Is there a way that i can only see my Gmail email on inbox? because now i have gmail email, bb messenger chats, missed calls, and other stuff on the inbox that i dont want to...

Regards!
    03-06-10 11:35 AM
    Which theme is this, you can separate the messenger and email notifications but need to check on the others
    03-07-10 03:32 AM
    BerryGreen its form a user here, Danieloco or something like that, its great, but i need to use the inbox instead of gmail inbox to see the info on the main screen.
    03-07-10 06:47 PM
    I saw an option to remove the SMS & MMS from the inbox, and allow the Gmail be recieved on Inbox, i am only needing now to remove the BB Messenger chats from the inbox, some idea?
    03-08-10 06:51 AM
    Ready! I found a way to avoid bb chats on inbox, so now i can enjoy only gmail on the bb inbox and i have a preview of new messages!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-10 07:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD