I love it! A few years ago I used the Blackberry Pearl (8100) and I loved it. It was so user-friendly to me. Last January my parents bought me a Behold for my birthday, so I decided to sell my Pearl and use the Behold. I didn't like the Behold at all. I hate touch screen phones. You can never text without looking (most of the time) consistantly. If you can, you're a freak. ;D Kidding. But yeah, the Behold freezes all the time. The feel of it is heavy, etc. It just sucked. Yesterday I bought my 8900 for 2 bills, brand new. I paid another $25 to get it unlocked by Horizon Wireless. I feel ripped though because my friend showed me a guy unlocking AT&T 8900's for literally $3.88. It was too late at the point, but its okay! I'm satisfied with the phone. Its great!

Anyways, I'm new to the crackberry scene. I'm here to socialize about BB's and see how I can customize my phone. I just bought that Vista theme on the other section, it seems promising. I'm just awaiting the download now.

- Danny.
    05-31-09 02:53 PM
    Welcome!!! :-d You're gonna love the 8900!
    05-31-09 03:17 PM
    Welcome. Tons of great people with great knowledge here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 03:39 PM
    Welcome 8900 Family!!! Hope You Have Enjoy With New Device.. :d
    05-31-09 04:46 PM
    Congrats! I'm jealous!
    (I want an 8900)
    05-31-09 05:02 PM
    Welcome to the 8900 family
    05-31-09 05:06 PM
    so i just got a tmobile 8900 and unlocked it do you guys know how to get it working on att like getting the service books and all?...i know i know i could have just gotten it at att but i get it free from tmobile with work discount : )
    05-31-09 05:22 PM
    so i just got a tmobile 8900 and unlocked it do you guys know how to get it working on att like getting the service books and all?...i know i know i could have just gotten it at att but i get it free from tmobile with work discount : )
    Im using an TMOBILE bb 8900 with att and the only thing I had 2 do for it to work on ATT was unlocke it and put the sim card in and restar it...after that all the tmobile icon icons were gone.. .everything worked fine.
    05-31-09 06:57 PM
    yah! welcome to cb Danny... ur gon' love it here.
    05-31-09 07:21 PM
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I love this site. Nice members, great service, great themes. Lol.

Hm I don't know what a service book is.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 08:46 PM
    I love it! A few years ago I used the Blackberry Pearl (8100) and I loved it. It was so user-friendly to me. Last January my parents bought me a Behold for my birthday, so I decided to sell my Pearl and use the Behold. I didn't like the Behold at all. I hate touch screen phones. You can never text without looking (most of the time) consistantly. If you can, you're a freak. ;D Kidding. But yeah, the Behold freezes all the time. The feel of it is heavy, etc. It just sucked. Yesterday I bought my 8900 for 2 bills, brand new. I paid another $25 to get it unlocked by Horizon Wireless. I feel ripped though because my friend showed me a guy unlocking AT&T 8900's for literally $3.88. It was too late at the point, but its okay! I'm satisfied with the phone. Its great!

Anyways, I'm new to the crackberry scene. I'm here to socialize about BB's and see how I can customize my phone. I just bought that Vista theme on the other section, it seems promising. I'm just awaiting the download now.

- Danny.
    cool story, bro
    05-31-09 08:50 PM
    Hi, Danny00, could you give us a contact to this cheap unlocking site/company, or is it just a freelancer? Mine 8900 is a Vodafone locked and needs to be cured

Cheers...
    06-01-09 01:31 AM
    Ebay has unlock codes forl ess than 3.99. theyre fast and unlock the phone for permanently..
    06-01-09 01:33 AM
    Have you tried it? Do they send instructions too, or it is a famous medp procedure? Can you post a link (if this is forbidden, please send pm)

One more thing I have just remembered, when you unlock it, is there any chance of reverse procedure (to lock it yourself again), if you need to claim warranty, i.g. ?

Great device, and great forums, I think I am stucked with 8900 for a while...
    Last edited by djurkash; 06-01-09 at 01:44 AM.
    06-01-09 01:38 AM
    I don't know if its allow or not, PM sent.
    06-01-09 01:52 AM
    Congrats on your 8900
    06-01-09 02:05 AM
    Have you tried it? Do they send instructions too, or it is a famous medp procedure? Can you post a link (if this is forbidden, please send pm)

One more thing I have just remembered, when you unlock it, is there any chance of reverse procedure (to lock it yourself again), if you need to claim warranty, i.g. ?

Great device, and great forums, I think I am stucked with 8900 for a while...
    I bought my unlock code from this ebay user. Make sure to check out his feedback. He sends codes within 20 minutes and if he lags, you can always call him at the number he posts. Ive unlock a couple 8900 through that user and I totally recommend him. The instructions are only 4 steps and are sent with their code.

he's one of the many people who unlock the 8900 for very cheap. User on CB called carnag3 also does this for cheap if you pm him.

Unlocking your cell phone does not void warranty. When you send your phone back to your provider, chances are they wont check to see if it's unlocked. Users who unlock are a very small percentage and they dont bother checking.. Many people on CB have returned their unlocked, latest OS 8900's to their providers because of issues, and they have had no issues.
    Last edited by dannieloco; 06-01-09 at 02:58 AM.
    06-01-09 02:49 AM
    welcome, enjoy it~~
    06-01-09 02:53 AM
    Thanks Dannieloco, and Danny00, but I am in Europe, and nobody offers europe vodafone servicing for less than 18-20 usd, anyway will try in few days and give a post back...
    06-01-09 05:20 PM
    If its your phone, you can always call the carrier to get the unlock code or free... If not try my service. Just mention "crackberry" on your email... I do em pretty cheap $2.99 cheap enough ?
    06-17-09 08:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD