Hi Guys, I've been around these forums for some time now but have been pretty much lying low. I just want to say thanks to the community for helping me turn my blackberry 8900 into my mp3 player and letting me know about the Motorolla T505. If anybody is looking for a wireless solution for playing their music and taking calls in their car through their radio, look up "Motorolla T505" and you will not be disappointed. Anyways, thank you crackberry community for untying me from my ipod! I now have one less thing to carry around
    06-18-09 11:18 AM
    Welcome to Posting!

Hopefully I was able to help you out from time to time!

P.S. GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!
    06-18-09 12:15 PM
    Congratulations on joining CrackBerry and even bigger congrats for dumping CrApple.
    06-18-09 01:29 PM
    Hey there,
    I recently just added a thread about this. I have the T505 and can not get my MP3's to play through the radio, but the phone works fine.
    I have a 8100 and no upgrades to the original media player that came with it.
    Can you help?
    Thanks, Becky
    06-20-09 05:40 PM
    One of the main reasons for my purchase of the Storm was the fact that I could get rid of my ipod

I couldn't be happier with what the Storm did for me, I no longer even deal with itunes anymore. I did get a 16gb card to hold more of my music though.

I was a little nervous this past winter though when I dropped my Storm off the ski lift at the mountain, I thought my music player, phone, and my link to the world was over. But I just wiped the snow off, and it has worked great ever since.
    06-20-09 09:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD