I ordered a Black Bezel and a G1 Track ball for my 8900 so i can fit in the in with the "in crowd" around here. got the parts in a quick prompt mannerism, put the parts on my 8900 and FIT LIKE A DREAM and the g1 Trackball is to cool, personally i like it better than the OEM ball.

But anywho i look down at my phone and see this....

SO i get on cnn.cn to write a 3/5 star review on it, well i get an email from CNN asking for pictures so i email them pictures of the flakes (the same one i just posted) and about 45mins later i get a tracking number from USPS and an email from CNN.cn stating that they are going to be sending me a new bezel......

WOW !!!! i cannot believe someone still has a good customer service program..... from now on out when i need parts it's cnn.cn for me.....

HUGE PROPS to you guys at CNN.cn
    08-26-09 08:36 AM
    Oh wow, das really somethin, is hard to find good customer service now in days
    08-26-09 08:45 AM
    How were you able to finish fitting the entire thing before actually realizing there was something wrong there?
    08-26-09 09:42 AM
    yeah mjneid.....

Pay Attention... copy cat!!! :P
    08-26-09 09:52 AM
    How were you able to finish fitting the entire thing before actually realizing there was something wrong there?
    It flaked off after i put it all together...... when i pulled it out of the bag i looked at it and felt like a kid waking up on Christmas morning.
    08-26-09 10:02 AM
    yeah mjneid.....

Pay Attention... copy cat!!! :P
    Darn tootin' - - -if you can't be a leader be a follower....
    08-26-09 10:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD