Hi. I've downloaded CNN and want to make an icon on home screen instead of always going to download folder to get it
    06-17-09 05:51 PM
    Just go to the Download folder and click menu, then move to folder, choose folder home. There you go it should be at the bottom of your menu screen just move it where you want.
    06-17-09 05:59 PM
    I love it. A newbie with 12 posts answers a question from a member that has been here over a year and has 312 posts. Never mind the fact that the question is only asked every other day.

Now where is that search button again?
    06-17-09 06:33 PM
    Gotta start somewhere.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-09 07:29 PM
    I love it. A newbie with 12 posts answers a question from a member that has been here over a year and has 312 posts. Never mind the fact that the question is only asked every other day.

You are a troll* you must be the town ***** every1 is laughing at!
    Don't hate * it makes you ugly.

06-17-09 07:37 PM
    Just go to the Download folder and click menu, then move to folder, choose folder home. There you go it should be at the bottom of your menu screen just move it where you want.
    THANK YOU SWEETIE* worked like a charm.

06-17-09 07:38 PM

LMAO ... GREAT CALL YMark!!!! This really is classic. Not to mention the exact question is answered in a 101 lecture.
    06-17-09 08:44 PM

LOL... just what I was thinking when I read it without seeing your post!!!

Apparently even some that post a lot don't read the Blackberry 101 lessons here on CB... I also recommend this section so much it's been one of my first links I ever had on my signature below.
    06-17-09 08:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD