Ok, so I am new to the BB...and I was playing around with it the other day and I changed a setting and I can't figure out how I did it...and now I have to change it back!

I need to make the setting in my "Normal profile so that it doesnt' automatically go to vibrate in the holster...
    I can't find where I changed it!
    Can anyone help?
    04-15-10 01:45 PM
    depending on your OS . . Mine is .509 and I can go to sounds, scroll down, edit profiles

you can usually find the profiles and edit them in ( options ) the spanner symbol if having OS 4.6.1

more help . . say it
    04-15-10 01:51 PM
    OMG, how do I figure out my OS?
    Lol
    04-15-10 01:55 PM
    hehe . . >> options, about ( third line from the top ) I think it is V4.6.1 since you did not upgrade it
    04-15-10 01:57 PM
    Yes you are right.
    I've tried to go into "profiles" advanced options but I can't seem to get to teh right spot....I've missed a few important calls because I screwed with this!
    04-15-10 01:59 PM
    04-15-10 02:00 PM
    Perfect, thanks!
    Is there a place you can go to see what everything means?
    This thing is overwhelming!
    04-15-10 02:09 PM
    what do you mean by everything ?

you can search CrackBerry for almost anything you have in mind or Google it . . that's how I've educated myself
    04-15-10 02:25 PM
    I will jsut do that !

So, I did all that, and when I put it in the holseter it went to vibrate mode....I changed teh settings in vibrate mode, but I would liek to stop it from even goign into vibrate mode, so that when I do put it in vibrate mode myself, it will only vibrate...ugghh
    04-15-10 02:43 PM
    Is there anything that says ( in holster ) and ( out of holster ) ?

Go to > ( in holster ) and select ( Tone )

hope I understood you right !
    04-15-10 02:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD