Hi all,

This is my first post on this site so go easy please.

After switching to a Today theme home page all was well until my calendar stopped displaying events planned. I was advised to delete in "service book" all the email accounts with cical listed. This worked perfectly. All my calendar events returned so all's well. I think????

Now I don't know if this is connected to the above problem and fix but ALL my folders "downloads" "games" "applications" set-up" "mutimedia" "saved messages" "productivity" are all without any colour now, no icon id, and thus look exactly the same as each other bar the name. In fact "saved messages" and "productiity" are folders that were initially hidden and not even on my home page??

Could this be connected guys and gals??

How do i put some life back into these folders with their original icons etc??

Thanks
    03-06-09 06:15 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!

All themes right now are BETA, you can and should expect things like this to happen. You can try to switch to one of the default precision themes then do a battery pull. Once the phone starts back up you can try to switch back to that beta theme you installed.
    03-06-09 06:19 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!

All themes right now are BETA, you can and should expect things like this to happen. You can try to switch to one of the default precision themes then do a battery pull. Once the phone starts back up you can try to switch back to that beta theme you installed.
    Thought as much................thanks anyway.

What is BETA ??? I presume it's a non official program of some sort????
    03-06-09 06:38 PM
    03-06-09 06:47 PM
    Taken from the Greek..... should have known beta...if you pardon the pun.

Thanks once again.
    03-06-09 06:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD