Hi all,
    flustered somewhat.

Had a 8320 Curve that went bad and my carrier were out of stock and replaced it with an "upgrade" of the 8900 (is it an upgrade??--is it better?) and I am slowly trying to build my new BB back to where my old BB was.

The one main hitch ive hit is that i used to have just one folder for SMS and emails but can I h@~l find how to do it?? ...im pretty sure its easy and straight forward (it must be, i did it last time lol) but could do with a helping hand.

Don't slam me for not looking....ive searched the forum and come up with loads of great tipsfor other things but havent found how to combine these 2 folders into 1.

Thanks in advance all...cheers
    06-20-09 03:16 AM
    Open your SMS or Email folder> Options> General Options> SMS or Email Inboxes> Combine that should do it.
    06-20-09 03:21 AM
    hi---had already done that (thought that was the way i did it last time) but they are still showing separately, in the 2 folders.

Hmmmmmmm
    06-20-09 03:26 AM
    You did hit save correct? Just asking..I'm not expert by any means but when I tried it on my phone before I posted a response it worked for me.
    06-20-09 03:38 AM
    yeah, it was set up as that already when i got the reply but I did go in and try it again---and i have just doubled checkedI did save it--and I had.
    06-20-09 03:46 AM
    and yes the 8900 is much more of a phone than the 8320. so yes of course its an upgrade.
    06-20-09 04:12 AM
    Do a battery pull on your device.
    06-20-09 11:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD