Hi All,

Just after a little bit of help.

Last night a weird never seen icon appeared next to the time, like where the sms/email etc etc alert shows.

It looks like a small golden circle filled with squares - does anyone know what this means?

i have looked through the booklet and the phone but cant seem to work out what it means.

all help is appreciated as usual

AGreenius
    03-27-09 08:48 AM
    Hi All,

Last night a weird never seen icon appeared next to the time, like where the sms/email etc etc alert shows.

It looks like a small golden circle filled with squares - does anyone know what this means?

i have looked through the booklet and the phone but cant seem to work out what it means.

AGreenius

DO A BATTERY PULL
    03-27-09 09:01 AM
    Hi All,

AGreenius
    That could be the browser message icon... If you took a screenshot and posted it we could probably help out more
    03-27-09 09:07 AM
    That could be the browser message icon... If you took a screenshot and posted it we could probably help out more
    I agree... the circle ones are usually very small browser icons, so you might have a browser message.
    03-27-09 09:21 AM
    it was the browser image
    03-27-09 09:32 AM
    I've got one too. Where do I read this browser alert thing or do I just do a battery pull?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-09 12:31 PM
    What is a browser message?
    Thanks,
    Ytee
    03-28-09 01:13 PM
    What is a browser message?
    Thanks,
    Ytee
    Dunno but I've got one and don't know what to do about it.
    03-28-09 01:40 PM
    1. Go to messages

2. Press blackberry (menu) key and select (View folder)

3. select Browser Messages folder
    03-28-09 01:42 PM
    Sorted it. Click on your message icon and click the menu key. Scroll down and select "view folder". Then select browser messages.

It was a WAP message apparently with a link. I clicked it and there were pictures of naked 'ladies'. I deleted it.

All sorted.
    03-28-09 01:48 PM
    1. Go to messages

2. Press blackberry (menu) key and select (View folder)

3. select Browser Messages folder
    Ah, didn't see you there, Cheers though.
    03-28-09 01:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD