I just got the 8900 & I have 16g memory that i need to fill. Does any1 know of any sites for free downloads for videos & complete songs? I know I can get ringtones here, but I prefer 2 use my phone as an MP3/Ipod w/o spending an arm & a leg on 3rd party charges! Can any1 feel my pain or help me out?? Thanx much
    Also my pc crashed a year ago & I dont have any media 2 transfer over, if that helps
    03-01-09 03:57 PM
    Are you seriously asking people to tell you a way to illegally download songs? And this was your first post here? Nice.
    03-01-09 08:26 PM
    aristile is right...

I can understand that you're a newbie, but these forums are to help address issues and make the Javelin experience better. Not to help you find free (illegal) music and vids to fill up your mem card.

Try again dude...
    03-01-09 09:24 PM
    I really don't see the problems since people do it everywhere. Especially with phones. Without having a computer I don't think you're able to do it though.
    03-02-09 05:56 PM
    Please do not use this site to ask for illegal download links. Anyone posting such a link renders themselves liable to getting banned from CrackBerry so please do not put other members in that position by asking them to post such links.

You may not initially have seen this problem or understaood the implications but I am sure that you do now. FInaally what happens on other sites is niot my concern. I am only concerned with keeping CrackbBerry fully legal in this respect.

Thanks and please continue to enjoy CrackBerry. Any help you require with your phone will be rapidly forthcoming should you need to ask.
    03-02-09 06:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD