Hi,

I can forward a single SMS / text message as email yet if I select several (shift scroll) then this option does not seem to be available. Any suggestions for forwarding multiple sms messages as a single email (or failing that suggestions for backing them up to a computer host) much appreciated. Backing them up one at a time via email is terribly time inneficient.

TIA

F
    05-29-09 08:44 PM
    I had to back up my txt one at the time because I couldn't find another way around it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-09 10:12 PM
    Why not just create a backup of your device via Desktop Manager?
    05-29-09 10:18 PM
    Why not just create a backup of your device via Desktop Manager?
    Booting in to windows is a last resort for me a I mainly have access to linux machines for which there is n BB support. :-(

05-29-09 11:08 PM
    Backing up your device really should be a routine if your data is important to you. I highly suggest you get access to a Windows Machine and do routine backups.
    05-29-09 11:26 PM
    Contacts and calender get backed up online and USB mass storage mode is rsyncd to a folder on a linux box, it is just the SMS which is a problem.

05-30-09 02:06 AM
    I've never even thought of doing this but if you can lose the SMS "header", why not copy/paste the text into a single email?

05-30-09 02:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD