My insurance came through and instead of a pos storm I got a curve... Damn I am grad to be rid of the storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-09 07:23 PM
    Welcome.... you might want to turn on the spell checking.
    05-13-09 07:25 PM
    Hope you like your 8900.
    05-13-09 07:25 PM
    How does one activate the spell checker?

05-13-09 07:37 PM
    Curve > Storm

I've tried both and I'm glad I sold my Storm
    05-13-09 07:39 PM
    Curve > Storm

I've tried both and I'm glad I sold my Storm
    My storm fell a foot off the couch and shattered the screen

05-13-09 07:53 PM
    Haha don't be mean!!! I can't spell either lol

05-13-09 08:39 PM
    I'm grad I got my nails done today.

05-13-09 08:44 PM
    wow everybody hates the Storm lol. Is the Bold any better? I kinda wanna get one....I'm crazy for Berries
    05-13-09 08:47 PM
    Nope after using the curve u;ll find Bold really big and ugly..the only positive 4 bold is the keys..it was really easy 2 type on and after 8900 the screen doesnt look tht crisp !!!
    05-13-09 09:09 PM
    wow everybody hates the Storm lol. Is the Bold any better? I kinda wanna get one....I'm crazy for Berries
    Because the storm is a joke of a phone

05-13-09 09:10 PM
    Let's play nice, it you want to flame on the Storm, go to the rants and raves section...
    05-13-09 09:14 PM
    yeah remember that Blackberry have physical keyboard traditions. everyone hates storm like everyone hates raymond, everyone hates chris. .. anyway bold is great device. But why not you waiting for BlackBerry Onyx (code name) come out of it, is running 3G for tmo? Mm
    05-13-09 09:18 PM
    yeah remember that Blackberry have physical keyboard traditions. everyone hates storm like everyone hates raymond, everyone hates chris. .. anyway bold is great device. But why not you waiting for BlackBerry Onyx (code name) come out of it, is running 3G for tmo? Mm
    Sorry mate... just cant believe i used to defend it as a phone.
    05-13-09 11:37 PM
    Dear god i just dropped it for the first time... No damaged thankfully... anyone know where abouts in brisbane i can buy skins? Sorry guys i dont like dealing over the net.
    05-13-09 11:43 PM
    Congrats on the new device...
    05-13-09 11:46 PM
    Congratulations kid
    I'm grad you're grad

05-13-09 11:51 PM
    Because the storm is a joke of a phone

haha im kinda gettin that picture here lol
    05-13-09 11:56 PM
    Nope after using the curve u;ll find Bold really big and ugly..the only positive 4 bold is the keys..it was really easy 2 type on and after 8900 the screen doesnt look tht crisp !!!
    call me crazy but i like the fact that it's bigger and thicker and i think it looks prettier than the 8900 lol cuz this is me:
    05-14-09 12:00 AM
    Dear god i just dropped it for the first time... No damaged thankfully... anyone know where abouts in brisbane i can buy skins? Sorry guys i dont like dealing over the net.
    I dropped mine on my wood floors four times in the first four days lol wit no cover and it was A-ok!
    05-14-09 12:02 AM
    Congrats on the new device!!
    I have owned the Bold and currently have the 8900. I think I like both in different ways. The bolds keyboard
    Is hands down the best one!! But I really like the curves size and screen. I might end up getting a bold.
    Any bold owners looking for a trade hit me up.

05-14-09 01:30 AM
    welcome to crackkkberry. Storm suck, they always restart.. welcome to the club.
    05-14-09 01:41 AM
    Congrats on the new device!!
    I have owned the Bold and currently have the 8900. I think I like both in different ways. The bolds keyboard
    Is hands down the best one!! But I really like the curves size and screen. I might end up getting a bold.
    Any bold owners looking for a trade hit me up.

Oooh me too!! I wanna trade my mint limited edition pale gold 8320 from t-mo for a bold
    05-15-09 02:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD