i paid for my music that i dl on itunes, why cant i put it on my blackberry? im pissed. the itunes media sync wont allow me to.

help?
    03-08-09 09:28 PM
    on the istore main screen there should be a link under quick links that says itunes plus. if you click on that it will allow you to put your itunes library on your blackberry, as long as you have the latest version of itunes and don't mind paying a small fee.
    03-08-09 09:30 PM
    or u can convert the file tp mp3 format. I use tunebite. It takes like 10 min to convert 20 tracks. PM me if u need a link.
    03-08-09 09:38 PM
    on the istore main screen there should be a link under quick links that says itunes plus. if you click on that it will allow you to put your itunes library on your blackberry, as long as you have the latest version of itunes and don't mind paying a small fee.
    thats ********. i already paid for my music. it lets me put it on my ipod, why not my bb...thats just....argh.
    03-08-09 09:41 PM
    Yuup, gotta use a third party application to remove the security encoding on each aac (I think) file you downloaded. This prevents you from going around and spreading the joy of your new tunes to everyone, but also prevents it from being played unless authenticated through I-Tunes (I believe, havent done this in a while since I </3 apple).

Once you decode the file from aac to mp3, you should be able to load it into a play list, and sync it to your BB... or simply enable mass storage mode and throw it in the proper folder in your memory card once the BB is connected to the PC.

i paid for my music that i dl on itunes, why cant i put it on my blackberry? im pissed. the itunes media sync wont allow me to.

help?
    03-08-09 09:42 PM
    If you don't mind using up some CD's, you can create a playlist in itunes, burn the playlist to disk, rip them back to PC as mp3 and DRM should be gone.
    03-08-09 10:03 PM
    is it hard?
    03-08-09 10:06 PM
    thats ********. i already paid for my music. it lets me put it on my ipod, why not my bb...thats just....argh.
    I fully agree, but that's apple for you. Another solution is a program that removes the drm. I used to have one, i think it was called soundtaxi, and it worked pretty good. And for future reference, now you can download drm free songs from itunes, they have a plus sign right around the buy button.
    03-08-09 10:13 PM
    I cant stand iTunes. I go directly to my media card and copy the music straight to it. I've never used MM.
    03-08-09 10:21 PM
    I cant stand iTunes. I go directly to my media card and copy the music straight to it. I've never used MM.
    ^^I never use MM either and downloaded DM without it. I do the same thing with music and other files -- drag and drop to the media card.
    03-09-09 06:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD