Hi

Has any1 ever use this IM client?? I just installed it on my Curve and i made an account on it. After 5 mins i went to the website and logged in and it tells me in the billing history that i was charged 88 Euro Cents !!! ???? What the heck is that? Isn't it supposed 2 be free???? Do i have to pay them on their website or is it gonna show on my tmobile bills :S???

Thanks 4 the Help

Shahab
    06-30-09 10:19 PM
    And i Just uninstalled it!! My app memory went from 119MB to 90MB!!! wht the heck is goin on
    06-30-09 10:23 PM
    And i Just uninstalled it!! My app memory went from 119MB to 90MB!!! wht the heck is goin on
    The app memory went back up to 126MB!!
    06-30-09 10:26 PM
    Nevermind i figured it out! Sorry for the trouble some1 can delete this thread!!

They give u 88cents at sign up to test their sms service which isnt free, other than that the chat messages are free. But it uses **** alot of App Memory! ==> Can some one confirm this?? Does it really use that much memory??

Thanks
    06-30-09 10:38 PM
    I had instango before. I don't recall how much memory it was using. I liked that app. I've since uninstalled it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-09 10:48 PM
    Been running this app for a week now and so far everything's been very smooth, to the point that I erased AIM, GOOGLE and LIVE MSSGR from my phone, they are signing up automatically in Instango....memorywise don't see a big difference at all...LOL
    06-30-09 10:53 PM
    Been running this app for a week now and so far everything's been very smooth, to the point that I erased AIM, GOOGLE and LIVE MSSGR from my phone, they are signing up automatically in Instango....memorywise don't see a big difference at all...LOL
    I think i'm going 2 do that too. im gonna install it back again and delete all my other other IM clients as they dont work anymore cuz i cancelled my Data Plan .... btw how much free app memory do you currently have?

thanks
    06-30-09 11:11 PM
    I used to use Instango before I bought BeeJive. I'd def reccomend it as a free app though for sure. It works well and does what its supposed to and best of all, its All-In-One which is cool. Def keep it especially, since it has the option for wifi.
    06-30-09 11:25 PM
    Well I am somewhere in the 128000 neighborhood, peaking around there in the morning and going down to 116000 area as the day goes by...that been said I am currently running like 20 different apps that should consume a lot of memory...
    06-30-09 11:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD